Let’s face it we all spend a ton of money that we do not need to spend! Here I will give you a few tips on how to save some of that money. I can’t promise you Extreme coupon results but you will save money.
- Buy a 2 inch binder and a pack of baseball card sleeves. Keep all of your coupons in order by date, area, etc. As you shop, pull the coupons for the items you have in your cart into the sleeve on inside of binder.
- Price match as often as possible.
- Use the Walmart savings catcher app
- Do not buy an item just because you have a coupon. If you can get something you are just as satisfied with for cheaper buy it instead. If you choose to pass on the coupon tuck it next to the item on the shelf for the next person (there are perks I will get to later.)
- Always check the clearence isile first for best deals.
- Buy the smallest item allowed on the coupon for the best deal.
- Use sites like MyPoints.com to print coupons instead of Coupons.com. MyPoints uses Coupons.coms services but they track the coupons you use and you earn points to cash in for gift cards. If you follow tip #4… even if you do not use the coupon but someone else does, you get the points. With MyPoints you can earn more points by doing surveys, refering friends and more. I have done this several times and gift cards arrive quickly.
- Do not buy directly from websites like Wal-mart, Sears, Bath and body works, etc. Again… use MyPoints.com. You can get coupon codes to use online AND get back a percentage of what you spent in points. They add up quickly.
- Use clipping services like Klip2save.com to order insert coupons. I think I paid $6 for 77 coupons many were $1 or more off.
- Use your perks cards if they are available in your area.
What are your tips?